- “RisCura” means RisCura Holdings (Pty) Ltd, a company duly incorporated in accordance with the Companies Act 61 of 1973, as amended, and all its subsidiaries;
- “RisCura website” means the RisCura website located at www.riscura.com and includes any part or element thereof;
- “User” means any person who enters or uses the RisCura website;
- References herein to the singular include the plural and vice versa; and
- Hyperlinks to copyright notices and legislation are deemed part of these terms and conditions in terms of section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, No 25 of 2002; however the validity and interpretation of these terms and conditions are not affected in the event that some or all of the hyperlinks do not work.
Ownership and copyright
Copyright in all information, material and logos (hereinafter referred to generally as “Material”) made available through the RisCura website are protected by both national and international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation, or exploitation of this material will constitute an infringement of such protection.
The copyright in all Material of RisCura published on RisCura website shall continue to vest in RisCura. A visitor’s access to the RisCura website, and the information contained on it, does not in any way convey or transfer any right in or to the intellectual property rights of RisCura. RisCura authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of the RisCura website, or any part thereof, provided that:
- such content is used for personal information purposes only;
- such content is used for non-commercial purposes. You are expressly prohibited from incorporating any of the Material from the RisCura website in any other work, publication or website either of your own or belonging to any third party;
- any reproduction of the Material from the RisCura website or portion thereof must include this notice in its entirety;
- the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the RisCura website are registered or in the registration process. Nothing contained on the RisCura website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the written permission of the owner thereof.
Complaints procedure (South Africa)
RisCura strives to build a relationship with its clients that is based on transparency and honesty and it aims to ensure all clients are satisfied with its services. However, in the event of any dissatisfaction, RisCura has a complaints procedure to ensure all client complaints are dealt with efficiently.
The procedure is as follows:
- Submit the complaint form and all relevant supporting documentation to the Compliance Officer at email@example.com. (Please note: all complaints must be in writing)
- Please ensure that all the information is correct and the required additional information and documentation (if applicable) is attached to the completed complaint form.
- The RisCura staff member assigned to assist you in the resolution of your complaint will acknowledge receipt of your complaint promptly and in writing and include his/her contact details.
- RisCura undertakes to investigate each complaint equitably and, within 3 (three) weeks of receiving the completed complaint form, respond with how it intends to address the complaint, or, if it does not accept the validity of the complaint, the reason why it does not.
- Should RisCura be unable to resolve your complaint in this time period, you will also be advised accordingly.
- Should RisCura be unable to resolve your complaint or should you be dissatisfied with the response to your complaint or the manner in which it has been addressed, you are entitled to contact the South African Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (FAIS) Ombudsman within 6 (six) months from the date of receipt of such notification;
- The Ombudsman’s contact details are: FAIS Ombud, Sussex Office Park, Ground Floor, Block B, 473 Lynnwood Road Cnr Lynnwood Road & Sussex Ave, Lynnwood, 0081
- Tel: +27 12 470 9080, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.faisombud.co.za;
- RisCura will keep a full record of your complaint for the period prescribed by the relevant legislation.
RisCura’s Conflict of Interest Management Policy
To request a copy of RisCura’s Conflicts of Interest Management Policy, please contact the Compliance Officer at email@example.com.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the services referred to herein, or these terms and conditions or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.