Chartered Accountant Training Programme
Applications for 2021 are open.
- Cape Town, South Africa
- Head of Alternative Investment Services
- Purpose of Job
- Key Competencies, Skills & Attributes
- Key Responsibilities
- Other Key Responsibilities
- To gain experience and exposure to the investment industry by providing support to various divisions within the RisCura group whose clients range from institutional asset owners, unlisted investment funds, hedge funds and asset managers.
- Deliverables will include (but are not limited to) day-to-day managing of client expectations, coordinating delivery of various services to clients, performing valuations, continuous monitoring of the client’s portfolio and adhoc tasks that assist senior team members.
- Ability to work with figures.
- Good administration and organisation skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with all levels within the organisation.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Ability to work proactively on their own and in a team.
- Valuation of unlisted instruments
- Financial accounting and management
- Risk analysis
- Trainees will rotate to Unlisted Investment Services, Corporate Services, Risk and Performance and the Asset Consulting divisions. They will interact with members of these teams, clients, service providers and other industry stakeholders.
- Market related salary.
Our company values guide us at every turn
We get things DONE.
We are always LEARNING.
We think SMART.
We act with INTEGRITY.
We put our CLIENTS FIRST.
We RESPECT each other.
We strive for NO ERROR.